This was a big weekend for us! Dennis wrapped up our 4-week membership series, called RUD2? with a talk on influence (sharing Jesus with others). Here are some quick facts about this weekend…
- We had 620 adults and 758 total (including kids) on campus this Sunday morn. This is 66% above the last Sunday in January of last year. This month’s average is 78% above last January’s average. We’re blessed and excited!
- We had 30 new folks gather Sunday night to get connected in community groups. We’ll have a total % of how many of those are new groups at SBC and those who’ve never been in a group before
- We had another 41 people who signed up saying they weren’t in a group and wanted more information
- We were supposed to launch 5 new groups, but it looks like we’re going to be launching a total of 7 new groups in the next couple of weeks
- We had several (don’t have exact number) go through our ministry fair, and another 40 or more people sign up saying they weren’t serving in a ministry and wanted more information.
- Frank and the band rocked the house Sunday morning, it was awesome!
- There was a great buzz in the air!