Todd had a post this morning you absolutely have to check out. There was a church in North Carolina that had their trailer stolen, and they’ve launched a campaign to find out who stole it… but it’s not what you think. Rather than looking for justice, this church is looking to connect with and forgive these people, and even offers to buy them lunch. They are doing it through a website, a YouTube video directed towards the new trailer owners, and through some pretty radical billboards.
Great post this morn from Bobby Gruenewald over at Lifechurch.tv. You guys know I’m an Apple freak and his post marries the best of both worlds: the Church and Apple. What would the church that Steve Jobs ran be like? Here are my favorites from his list:
- Incredible imagery would display behind Pastor Jobs as he demonstrated the iJesus and invited everyone to demo it immediately.
- Everyone would be twittering as they were amazed by the iJesus…“I have to have that!” and “That changes everything!” would cross the twitterfeed.
- Everyone would have an iPod with their own worship playlist (and if you’re new, one would be provided to you at the door).
- Everyone with an iPod—earbuds in…would press play and simultaneously begin singing different songs (but no one would care, because you couldn’t hear everyone else and they couldn’t hear you…sing away!)
Just got back from the gym. It’s all quiet in my house, everyone is asleep. I’m thinking about this weekend, and now I’m getting pretty excited!
- Friday at 7:00pm
- Saturday at 7:00pm
- Sunday at 8:45am
- Sunday at 10:10am
- Sunday at 11:30am
- Sunday night at 6pm at our Joshua’s Crossing location
How many of you have ever wished you could trade your entire life for another?